Wednesday, August 11, 2004

My Bumpersticker Collection...


My highly-partisan car



I want to see my visitor's bumperstickers. I know I'm not the only one with a collection, share your photos on your blogs, or send em' to me and I'll post em here.

BTW The Samecumba sticker is from a kick-ass band in the Chapel Hill/Durham NC area. A couple of my friends are in it. They specialize in all sorts of latin music.

Oh, and one more thing. Marijuana smokers/advocates: If you don't start speaking up at every opportunity about the stupidity and ineffectiveness of marijuana prohibition, nothing will ever get accomplished. Put down the cheetos, dust off your pocketbook, and support NORML today. A few measures are on ballots this year, and every dollar you can spare will help. Forgo the dimebag tonight and support legalization for the future. If you have a shirt or bumpersticker, display it proudly!

Uh...just don't smoke and drive...cops know what NORML means, too...


Archives
WANG CHUNG Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Site Meter
Listed on BlogShares
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign