Monday, August 30, 2004

Island Dave: AWOL

Wow, has it really been 2 weeks since I posted last????

Sorry, everyone, I have been so busy the last couple weeks I've been AWOL from the blogosphere. But unlike Dubya, I'll at least offer a lame excuse. Work has been long and tiring, and classes, which are heading into the home stretch, have been kicking my ass. Haven't had time or energy to post lately. Not sure I'll be posting much in the near future. Got finals coming up in a couple of weeks, and the Wedding on the 25th. However, I'm putting together a new CEM for Tuesday, so look for that early Tuesday morning.

Talk to everyone soon

BTW: Anyone who sent me email lately--sorry for no response, I'm catching up on responding today, so thanks for caring! All is well here, just less time than responsibilities at the moment, but then again, who can't say that, right?

Rejoining the blogosphere now...

--Island Dave

Archives
WANG CHUNG Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Site Meter
Listed on BlogShares
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign